[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Importing Vector (i.e., CSV text) files

Zach zachnap at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:52:51 EST 2016

I was able to properly load the file you posted and the values posted by
Scott. I am not certain why it did not work before, perhaps I did not have
the "Merge Consecutive Delimiters" selected, but thought for sure I had
toggled it.

It also seems that after playing around with the "Calculator" I am able to
load the vectors as expected. Still very new to PV.

So, it seems that the two of you have been helpful in remedying my
ignorance. Thanks.

Zach