[Paraview] benchmarking through pvbatch in 5.0

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Feb 26 08:32:21 EST 2016

Carson,

Can you share the data/script? I can dig in to see what could be
happening. BTW, Render() will never use LOD irrespective of
LODThreshold since Render() always triggers full-res render aka
StillRender.

Another thing to try is to run with "-dr" in both cases: pvpython and
ParaVIew GUI + Python shell. Do you still see different results
between the two?

Utkarsh