[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Importing Vector (i.e., CSV text) files

Zach zachnap at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:52:56 EST 2016

Alan,

I have tried the " ", and it didn't have the effect I had hoped for.

Yes, table to point makes points at the coordinates. I have vectors at
certain pixel coordinates - processed PIV images. I have (x,y) location
with a vector of velocity components (Ux, Uy) at those coordinates. The
table to point seems to be wanting a scalar value at the location.

Thanks

Zach