[Paraview] Migrating from ParaView 4.0.1 to 5.0.0

Liberman, Vladimir - 0881 - MITLL vlad at ll.mit.edu
Thu Feb 11 17:07:40 EST 2016

Version 4.4 is just as fast as version 4.0

By contrast, version 5.0 is three to four x slower, at least.

VL

Staff  Member, Chemical, Microsystem, and Nanoscale Technologies Group
MIT Lincoln Laboratory               E-mail: vlad at ll.mit.edu
Room C-137                              Phone: 781 981 3706
244 Wood St.                            Fax:     781 981 4983
Lexington, MA 02420-9108
http://www.ll.mit.edu/mission/electronics/cmnt/bios/liberman-v.html