[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Cylinder axis for slices spatially limited within bounding box

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 9 15:48:26 EST 2016

Felix,
Complicated answer to a simple question.  Here goes.

The cylinder slice and clip were added in 4.4.0.  The error you ask about below is in ParaView 4.4.0.  It was fixed for PV 5.0.0.  You may want to upgrade to ParaView 5.0.0.  However, in researching this issue, I did find a few annoying issues, and wrote up bugs.  They are here:  http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15985 and  http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15984.  Fixes are scheduled for next summer.

Alan