[Paraview] Paraview Programmable Source 3D Text

Grothausmann, Roman Dr. grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Mon Feb 8 10:31:53 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

Take a look at test/hkl.lst.fdatss.csv, load it in PV, apply TableToPoints and
it will create point data of type string for hkl-label and hkl-latex. I guess a
general way to create string arrays of other array types would be the PV python
interface.
Best would be to have a drop-down field in the plug-in that allows selecting the
point data to use and convert it to strings if necessary, however I have not
found the time to implement that.

HTH
Roman