[Paraview] Error while launching Paraview (and Paraview Web) in Window 10

Debopam Ghoshal debopamg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:53:33 EST 2016

(Reposting for a larger audience)

Hi Ken,

When we start paraview web we noted two things:

1. In the Visualizer, the Files tab is not showing any files. Please refer
to the attached screenshot (paraview_home.jpg)
2. There is an error showing up at the browser console
(paraview_console_error.jpg, paraview_console_error2.jpg)

The paraview startup messages are also given for your reference
(paraview_log.jpg)

Cheers & Best Wishes,
Debopam
Cell: +91 98304 10041