[Paraview] plugins with 5.2

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Dec 22 15:17:27 EST 2016

Burlen,

See Qt dependencies changes documented here:
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/MajorAPIChanges.html

include(ParaViewQt) # generally not needed, since auto-included
pv_find_package_qt(qt_targets
  QT4_COMPONENTS QtGui
  QT5_COMPONENTS Widgets)

pv_qt_wrap_cpp(moc_files ${headers})
pv_qt_wrap_ui(ui_files ${uis})

target_link_libraries(${target} LINK_PRIVATE ${qt_targets})

Utkarsh