[Paraview] Export the surface model in a format that can be read by 3D modeling software.

Magnus Elden Magnus_Elden at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:46:11 EST 2016

Hi,

I have a volume that looks fine inside Paraview when I set the mode to surface. However, there is no option to save the model as a standard 3D model file format. .obj, .ply, .fbx, 3ds etc. If I add glyphs I can export the glyphs just fine as a .ply file, but for some reason that is not available for the surface.

Is it possible to get a geometric model of the surface exported to a "proper" geometric 3D model format?

Yours,
Magnus Elden