[Paraview] How to map point cloud data to surface

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Dec 13 14:19:58 EST 2016

This will be a two step process.

1. Use  "Point Interpolation" to interpolate point cloud to a 3D
volume (https://blog.kitware.com/point-and-smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics-sph-interpolation-in-paraview/)
2. Use the "Resample To DataSet" filter to resample the 3D volume on
to the surface of interest
(https://blog.kitware.com/dataset-resampling-filters/)

Utkarsh