[Paraview] not all fields written by allinputsgridwriter.py ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Fri Dec 9 08:23:19 EST 2016

Hi,

I am using allinputsgridwriter.py to write data that are coming from
co-processing. The problem is that the result file does not contain all
the fields. The adaptor code sends two fields but the written file has
only single field (the first one). The same adaptor code and
allinputsgridwriter.py script generate desired output with an other
model code. So, i think that the adaptor and allinputsgridwriter.py are
fine. There must be a problem in the model code but i could not find it.
At this point, i just wonder which part of code could cause the problem.
Can you suggest me any particular key point that i need to focus?

Thanks,

--ufuk