[Paraview] Filter with variable outputs as plugin

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Mon Dec 5 08:42:02 EST 2016

But here i need to know it at compiletime. The ouputs name is in my file name which differs from input file to input file…

e.g. I want to load a file

myfile.myformat

which has a polydata “SomeString” and a polydata “someOtherString” in it.

When my reader applys, there should be 2 outputs with 2 vtkPolyDatas with those strings, is that possible?