[Paraview] change background color based on a data variable?

Hart, Cynthia Joyce - (cyndyb) cyndyb at email.arizona.edu
Tue Aug 30 12:18:46 EDT 2016

Hi folks.  Another ignorant question.   (and Thank You to Burlen Loring for his assistance with my last question)
I have created an animation of a time series of some months of several temperature sensors.  It is desired by the end user of this visualization, to show the diurnal cycle as the animation goes by, by changing the background color from blue to through to black as the days so by.  I can use the time values in the data table that contains my sensor data as a variable to determine a color by, but I don’t know what/or if there is, a filter to use to do this readily; that is, as a control of the background color.   If anyone can give me some direction, I’d appreciate it much.

Thank you,
Cynthia