[Paraview] Does running Catalyst require osmesa?

Christopher Neal chrisneal at snumerics.com
Fri Aug 19 14:16:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

I’m playing around with different builds of ParaView(all with catalyst enabled). I’m not using a Catalyst edition because of some build issues that I was having with cmake. One thing that I wanted to understand is:  If I compile a version of ParaView with Catalyst enabled, but GUI disabled, will I still be able to run a Catalyst example that outputs images?

Or would I need to figure out how to compile ParaView with OSMESA?

Thank you,

Chris Neal