[Paraview] Specify value for CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX when compiling Catalyst?

Christopher Neal chrisneal at snumerics.com
Fri Aug 12 17:49:58 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I was wondering what the appropriate way to specify a value for the cmake variable CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is when compiling a Catalyst edition.  The editions make use of a cmake.sh script, and I’ve just been manually adding the variable to that file because I can’t quite figure out how to tell the script to also use a value for CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX that I pass to it.

Does anyone have experience with doing this? I ask because I always want to change the install directory to be a different location than the default location in the root directory that Catalyst usually tries to install in.

Thank you,

Chris Neal