[Paraview] Integral variables and plot over time

Simo Sepponen Simo.Sepponen at student.lut.fi
Thu Aug 11 01:55:38 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to calculate total mass of a particle phase in a system and also the mass flow of particle phase trough a boundary. For example I define a new variable "mass" in calculator, which is the volume fraction times the density, to get the mass in the system I use integrate variables. When I use the filter integrate variables, it integrates every variable. How can I select just the one I defined in calculator as "mass"? Then I use plot over time and I want to plot just the integrated value of "mass". How can just one variable be selected for plot over time from the integrate variables table? Now I can only select the row, which has every variable integrated.

Best regards,

Simo