[Paraview] Depth rendering issues on ParaView Desktop 5.1.0

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:48:21 EDT 2016

Hi David,

Thank you for your attention. All your comments were really helpful and we
definitely narrowed the location of the bug further. Given that 5.x.x works
well in your Arch Linux, we are for sure talking about driver-related
issues. I don't know to what extent these drivers are being used, but I
will let you know if I figure out something else.

The fact that 4.x.x works on the same machine also confirms that this is a
bug in the way ParaView is manipulating these drivers?

If anyone else has other suggestions besides the bisection of the source
code, which is something I don't have the time to do right now, please let
us know.

Best,
-Júlio