[Paraview] Save Animation Bug (possibly)

Clayton C claytonfcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:05:16 EDT 2016

Hey Utkarsh,

I ended up with the same problem. However, I started deleting components
from the pipeline to see if that had any impact. I deleted the .stl files I
had loaded in that I was using to better define the geometry. I ran Save
Animation with the default settings as before and my problem disappeared. I
exited Paraview without saving the state file, reloaded the state file that
had my .stl files, and when I ran Save Animation again the problem was no
longer there.

I'm not really sure what solved it, but it seems to be working now. I have
been playing with this for a week or so and for it to just start working is
a bit puzzling.
Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Clayton