[Paraview] Depth rendering issues on ParaView Desktop 5.1.0

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Thu Aug 4 09:35:05 EDT 2016

This looks like the front faces of the surface have been culled. In the
properties tab, enable advanced properties (the gear button) and locate the
"Backface representation" setting. It's usually set to "Follow Frontface",
but "Cull Frontface" will give results like you're seeing.

Does changing this value help?