[Paraview] Parallel rendering including transparency

Kai Winter kaiwinter212 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:37:54 EDT 2016

The TestIceTCompositePass.cxx test is helpful for sure. It demonstrates
what I am trying to achieve.
The vtkDepthPeelingPass is not required for this simple geometry. This can
be checked by removing the line "passes->AddItem(peeling);" in
TestIceTCompositePass.cxx, which gives the same result.

What does make a difference is whether or not I remove
"iceTPass->SetKdTree(this->KdTree);". Seems like I have to apply a d3
filter to get the kdtree. I could not yet apply everything from
TestIceTCompositePass.cxx to my previous MultipassRendering.cxx example,
but I will successively simplify TestIceTCompositePass.cxx until I
understand what exactly needs to be changed.

Unless somebody can point out the necessary modifications.

Thank you!
Kai