[Paraview] Threshold doesn't find range of some variables

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Tue Apr 26 10:32:35 EDT 2016

All,

I have a cell variable which is actually sort of a "grouping" variable.    So let's call the variable "Group".   I have 180 elements that have a value of "1",  180 elements that have a value of "2", etc.

In Paraview v5.0.1
When I click on the "Reset using current data values" arrow in Threshold, it does not change the values to reflect the range of this variable.  It just keeps the existing range.  Is it the array of many duplicate values which is confusing this?

This works in v4.4

Dennis