[Paraview] Paraview no more showing glyph

Federico Nardi fenardi87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:24:13 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm writing a code for Surface Reconstruction with Level-Set method and
I use VTK to store 3D data and visualize them with Paraview. So far,
Paraview has always worked fine, thus I can't understand why I'm having
the following problem. As shown in the attached picture, I have a
grid.vtp file which contains a set of points. To visualize these points,
I used to add a Glyph filter and choose the sphere as glyph type. This
procedure worked fine since last few days, now the screen is empty. I
tried also with other files, and the problem seems to be the Glyph
filter. Can you please tell me how can I solve this problem?

Thaks.
Federico