[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Extracting cells by label

Jason Fleming jason.fleming at seahorsecoastal.com
Thu Apr 21 11:16:07 EDT 2016

What about checking the box in the color map editor labelled "Interpret
Values as Categories" and then coloring only the category of interest?

Cheers
Jason

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Carlson, Neil <nnc at lanl.gov> wrote:

> Sort of, but not exactly.  Threshold would allow me to remove
> blocks below a min value and above a max value.  But what I
> want is to be able to select (via a checkbox list, for example)
> exactly which blocks I want to see, not limited to those in a
> range.  And to reiterate, "block n" consists of all cells with
> value n in a cell-centered data field.

Dr. Jason G. Fleming
Chief Engineer, Seahorse Coastal Consulting
3103 Mandy Ln
Morehead City, NC 28557
Tel: (252) 726-6323
Mobile: (252) 269-0962