[Paraview] Error 134 when opening ParaView

Vincent BOSQUIER vincent.bosquier at nice-software.com
Thu Apr 21 08:09:12 EDT 2016

Hi,

My problem appeared on a CentOS 6.7 used through a remote visualisation
session.
Now that I've fixed some window manager issues, the problem does not
occur anymore.
But to really understand the problem that I had, I need to know better
about this ERROR CODE 134 that ParaView was returning.
Best regards,

Vincent.

*Vincent BOSQUIER
*NICE Software.