[Paraview] peak memory use on remote nodes

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Apr 18 08:48:29 EDT 2016

Perhaps extend the benchmark to glean /proc/<PID>/status's VmHWM entry on
Linux at least. Get the number for t1 and at t2 and subtract to see what
the maximum was in between those two times.

Seems the right place to do that is kwsys/SystemInformation.cxx, but you
could prototype in the script.

Hope that helps and please post some code. Seems like a very useful thing
to have.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer