[Paraview] couple of issues related with co-processing ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Thu Apr 14 04:05:30 EDT 2016

Thanks. I'll look at those scripts to generate similar data to the
co-processing.  By the way, i had a problem in the calculator filter and
it was not working in co-processing but again it might be related with
the data representation. I'll try it again when i create the multiblock
dataset.

Regards,

--ufuk