[Paraview] [EXT] Re: v5.0.1 & RealVNC

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Wed Apr 13 07:43:43 EDT 2016

Chuck,

We are using the binaries from paraview.org.

Paraview 5.0 did not work either but we never made that Production here (timid about the re-write until the first bug fix).

We are running on a single machine (no cluster).   I’m not very knowledgeable about vnc (never use it myself, but everyone else does), so I have queried my sysadmins, but I don’t think we are trying to access a GPU on the vnc server machine – I think we are running on the Linux box we vnc into, but I’m not 100% sure of that until they get back to me.

Thanks

Dennis