[Paraview] ParaView v5 vs2008 or vs20013?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Apr 9 09:51:44 EDT 2016

Nenad,

1. The ParaView binaries for 5.0/5.0.1 are built using Visual Studio
12 2013 (MSVC 18.0.31101.0).
2. For Windows, we only test ParaVIew superbuild using "Ninja"
generator, and not VS IDE. Thus, run the CMake GUI from an appropriate
Visual Studio Command prompt and choose the Ninja generator. You'll
need to install Ninja (https://ninja-build.org/) before doing that.
3. Enable Qt4 if you want to build GUI, and not Qt5 yet.

Here are the CMakeCache files for out 64 bit MPI [1] and NO-MPI builds [2].

Hope that helps,
Utkarsh

[1] https://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=4313885##note4
[2] https://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=4313982##note4