[Paraview] Surface LIC plugin

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Apr 4 14:16:50 EDT 2016

1. Load disk_out_ref. All variables on. Apply.
2. Add clip plane. Apply.
3. Change representation to “Surface LIC”

The default options for Surface LIC should pick up the velocity vectors in disk_out_ref. For some reason the surface LIC is not working on the external surface of disk_out_ref. I don’t know why.

-Ken