[Paraview] Changing the "solid color" to white for screenshots and exporting

Ryan Crocker rcrocker at uvm.edu
Tue Jun 23 19:37:21 EDT 2015

Hi,

I thought this would be straight forward but it does not seem to be.  I want to basically just get a picture of my grid with no background and a few contours which are lines.  To do this i’m trying to set the the color of the default “Solid Color” to white.  No matter what i do it’s always grey or off white in the view port and when i print it.  I’ve come close by using wireframe but that makes my grid look weird (some lines are wider than others for some reason).  Is there a way to do this with surface with edges?  That representation of my grid actually looks like a grid.