[Paraview] pvpython with pvserver SelectionModel

Yves Rogez yves.rogez at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu Jun 18 12:39:42 EDT 2015

Hi,

thank you for your answer, but I come back to this issue...
I've made the test with different releases and I get the strict exact
same version and path... I also rebuilt ParaView with strictly same
python versions (2.7.6). The very strange thing is that with Paraview
GUI shell it works but not with pvpython or pvbatch, only since v4.2.0...

Any other idea ?

Yves

--
Yves Rogez
/CONSERT Operations Engineer/

*IPAG*
/Institut de Planétologie et d'Astrophysique de Grenoble /
Bat D de Physique - BP. 53 - 38041 Grenoble - FRANCE

tel : +33 (0)4 76 63 52 80
lab : +33 (0)4 76 63 57 60