[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.1 Not Compiling for Python, MPI, Llvm

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Wed Jun 10 16:40:46 EDT 2015

I am responding to the paraview users list so other folks can benefit from
the discussion...

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Vishnubharathi T <vishnu2bharathi at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Scott Wittenburg,
> I am learning Paraview by myself. I couldnt find many pdfs for learning.

The ParaView guide is freely available as a pdf:

http://www.paraview.org/paraview-guide/

The ParaView wiki is also a good resource:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

>  I would like to learn about the things(options) that are marked in
> attachment.  Please help me in understanding the meaning of those in
> addition to using to using those options.   Or where shall I get those
> information?
>
> 1. (eg, texture coordinates, Normals, cellNormals,)  and

In the image you have shared, those things are the variables available in
the data you selected.

> 2. The options under SOURCES option.

See the guide linked above, page 5 begins the discussion of sources.

Hope this helps,
Scott