[Paraview] Automatic translation with Tube?

Jesse Samluk sevensam at udel.edu
Mon Jul 27 14:26:53 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

  Attached is a rendering I constructed with Paraview. I turned the StreamTracer on so you can see the purpose behind my question.

 The StreamTracer (thin blue lines) is in the correct position, however the yellow Tube is not (it’s translated by 5 units on the y-axis as I soon discovered).

  My question is - is there some type of automatic setting with Tubes in Paraview? I didn’t touch the translation at all, so I’m curious why the Tubes are pushed out a bit.

Thanks!
  Jesse