[Paraview] Conversions

Dean, Kevin kevin.dean at decisionsciencescorp.com
Fri Jul 24 12:09:25 EDT 2015

Thanks Cory, that did get me a little further. However, at the moment, I am
trying to stream (multiple) vtkPolyData Objects. For Some reason, I can't
get them to update by pieces/blocks (i tried referring to
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Streaming &
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/797).

So I ended up converting them to vtkImageData (but could only load one of
the two). I put them into a vtkAppendFilter() and converted them to a
structured grid and Utilized vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm. I can visualize
either the entire block which contains the two separate Objects, or the
points of each object instead of the Surface Representation of each block.
I'll keep trying to figure it out :-), I'm getting closer (and this helped
so thank you).

Thanks,

Kevin