[Paraview] PCL Plugin

Luca Morandini lmorandini at ieee.org
Fri Jul 17 19:26:09 EDT 2015

On 17/07/15 22:54, Casey Goodlett wrote:
> Can you request a wiki account and update the page with any instructions you found
> helpful?
>
> You could also create a pull request to create an instructions file on the github
> page or create a page on the github wiki https://github.com/Kitware/PCLPlugin/wiki .

It would be my pleasure to give something back to the community.

As per the best way to do it, hmm... I'd rather like build documentation to be as
close to the source code as possible, lest they diverge. Therefore, I would prefer
updating the readme on the GitHub repo and drop the "Download And Build
Instructions" wiki page: what do you think?

Regards,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini