[Paraview] Compilation problem of ParaView 3.14.1 on Ubuntu 14.04

Luca Morandini lmorandini at ieee.org
Thu Jul 16 00:31:40 EDT 2015

On 15/07/15 04:19, Robert Maynard wrote:

> Can you send your CMakeError.log from the build directory? This exact
> failure is unexpected.

Thanks Robert for taking the time to answer my post; however, I've found out, from
the "PCL Plugin" thread, that a newer version of ParaView can be used to build the
PCL plugin, and, many hours later, I was able to finally compile ParaView 4 on
Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks again,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini