[Paraview] Mass weighted, mass flow weighted averages.

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jul 14 14:31:56 EDT 2015

I think the best way would be to use the Calculator filter to compute your
derived quantities (e.g. whatever field you want mass weighted divided by
density) and then use the Integrate Variables filter to get the integrated
values of the quantities. I'd need to see some equations before giving you
a more precise set of instructions.

By the way, the ParaView User's Guide (
http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v4.3&type=data&os=all&downloadFile=TheParaViewGuide-v4.3-CC-Edition.pdf)
is a good place to start getting familiar with ParaView. A printed edition
is available but will have to be purchased at
http://www.kitware.com/products/books.php. It has a couple more chapters
that can be helpful to some users.

Regards,
Andy