[Paraview] Can I parallelize different input files?

Adam Lyon lyon at fnal.gov
Sun Jul 12 21:49:34 EDT 2015

Cool! Thanks - I'll try that.  I tried just loading a few vti files anyway
running the pvserver under mpirun on the multi-core machine. This machine
has no GPU and I got a lot of "swrast" errors (one per core). So I think I
don't have a good OpenGL on this machine. I tried building my own Mesa
OpenGL according to
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_And_Mesa_3D, but got
compilation errors using the newest version of llvm. Then I had to move on
to other things.  Not sure if you've tried this - maybe you have some
ideas. Anyway, I hope to try this again sometime this week.  --- Adam

*------*

*Adam L. Lyon*
*Scientist; Associate Division Head for Systems for Scientific Applications*

Scientific Computing Division & Muon g-2 Experiment
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
630 840 5522 office
www.fnal.gov
lyon at fnal.gov