[Paraview] Impossible to see a movement.

A. Kapetanovic aka at alphanet.ch
Sat Jul 11 05:25:39 EDT 2015

Utarsh,

Yes, I think that DEPL is "déplacement" in French - that is displacement
in English.

I tried to do the job. I opened with Paraview my vtm file with all the
timesteps, I copied pasted the formulas of the two calculators I found
in your state file in my two calculators, but no movement if I clic play.

Probably I did something wrong...

Amel