[Paraview] Impossible to see a movement.

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jul 9 17:05:39 EDT 2015

Amel,

What's the Result_DEPL array? Is that displacement? Assuming that, I
applied two calculators: first to convert the Result_DEPL array to a 3
component vector and the second to translate the coordinate positions using
the vector computed by the previous one. If the Result_DEPL changes in your
dataset over time, you'll see the movement.

State file attached.

Utarsh