[Paraview] Orient created vectors

Aymeric NAZE aymeric.naze at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:56:34 EDT 2015

Hello,

Thanks for considering my problem.

Yes, in the Glyph Filter I have the following *Active Attributes* :

   - *Scalars *: FF wich is the magnitude in the (x,y) plane (calculated
   with another "calculator" filter : FF=(U^2+V^2)^0.5) : it's the length of
   the arrows I want to display.

   - *Vectors *: Result (vectors from the previously described calculator)