[Paraview] How to use multiprocessing in pvpython?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Jul 9 08:54:39 EDT 2015

I see. Thanks for explaining what you are working on. Unfortunately, I
don't have an answer for you on how to make it work.

Perhaps you could work around this problem by creating a subprocess with
another plain Python console in your ParaView Python script where you
execute your CFD code with the multiprocessing package in the subprocess
and then read the data in your ParaView pipeline after that process is
complete?

Cory

--
Cory Quammen