[Paraview] Average data from multiple nodes

Pedro Ceccon Thurler ceccon at poli.ufrj.br
Thu Jan 29 05:27:14 EST 2015

Alan, I'm a beginner user of paraview. I don't know if there is such tool,
but I think you can do that other way.
You can plot all the variables you want for each point and, then, export to
a csv file.
After you do that, you can manipulate the numbers the way you want, so you
can take all that values to a same sheet and average than.
With this average, you can plot using Excel or some other software.
I hope I've been clear enough.
Att.

Pedro Ceccon Thurler

Bolsista CNPq - Laboratório de Simulação de Sistemas de Construção Naval
Departamento de Engenharia Naval e Oceânica - UFRJ
Cel: (21) 9 8234-9794