[Paraview] temporal threshold

timcfagan . timcfagan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:28:51 EST 2015

Thanks, I've run the temporal statistics filter on my data, however it
doesn't seem to be giving any data output.  It spends a while calculating,
but the output is just a solid color representation of my object. The
information tab also shows no data.

My input is an unstructured grid, with point data. Am I missing something?