[Paraview] Parallel reads in ParaView

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Jan 7 09:34:56 EST 2015

Hi Alan,

I'm thinking it may be easiest to let Python do the heavy lifting on this
to figure out the files to read in. You can use glob from the glob module
and then sort the files. So that would look like:
=======
import glob
files = glob.glob("z_pinch*")
files.sort() # if the order of the files isn't important you can probably
skip this
========

You can use more advanced regex's in the glob() method to get pickier about
the desired files, do a bit of playing around with sort() to get
non-default sorting and then play with the list to get the files you want
from them like the last 4 files.

Cheers,
Andy