[Paraview] Interpolate nc file

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 19 12:51:37 EST 2015

I don't remember every possible netCDF convention, but I believe many of them read field data as cell data, which ParaView interprets as constant throughout the cell. That is probably how your data is read.

Try adding the Cell Data to Point Data filter. That will estimate the field value on the points, which ParaView will then interpolate through the cells.

-Ken