[Paraview] How to redirect the path of python interpreter?

Sha Mo mosha at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Aug 20 02:24:56 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

After I install the preview, the preview python shell will be direct to the system default python interpreter path like ‘/usr/bin/python’. The thing is, I want to redirect it to an other path for an other python interpreter, how can I do it?

Thanks.

Mo
[SG50]
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.