[Paraview] smoothing isosurfaces on unstructured grids

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Aug 14 13:59:40 EDT 2015

Stefan,

I assume this is in reference to your earlier email about smoothing an
isosurface.

I think I misunderstood the problem with the Smooth filter being grayed
out. You actually need to highlight the Contour filter in your pipeline
browser and then select Smooth. It should not be grayed out.

HTH,
Cory

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Stefan Ringe <stefan.ringe.tum at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi! Thanks for the reply. I tried to apply the extract surface filter to
> the set of points, but it had no effect at all. Do I have to consider
> something specific?

Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.