[Paraview] IntegrateVariables filter (add variables)

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 04:46:09 EDT 2015

Hello.
Thanks for solution. I tried ExtractBlock filter and it works OK (I able to
use Calculator and IntegrateVariables then) but only for volume (Fluid
Domain in my case), not for boundaries. I understand that it's not a
ParaView problem because it's related to variable sets that CodeSaturne
implemets for volumes and surfaces (boundaries). It just does not write
velocity components and other needed variables into boundary blocks, only
into Fluid Domain block.
Is this a way to extract layer of cells *adjacent to boundary* by boundary
(block) name in ParaView, or I need to "dig" in methods to force
CodeSaturne to output additional variables for boundaries? I tried
different output formats in CodeSaturne but it did not solve the problem.
Thanks for your attension.