[Paraview] scalars and vectors

Rob Coorens robcoorens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:30:57 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I am new to paraview and cant work out the following(which is essential to
my thesis project). I have two datasets, one with vectors and one with
scalars. I want to create glyphs that are scaled and oriented by the vector
data and coloured by the scalar data.
I grouped my datasets and then in glyphs  i set my scale mode to vectors
and colouring to scalars. However i think i also see zero vectors from my
scalar dataset created by paraview. How can i remove these. Because they
interfere with my visualization. Any help would be great!!

kindest Regards

Rob